To take part to the Festival 2020 fill in the form until 30th April 2020. We’re waiting for you!
Rules and conditions to take part to the FERRARA BUSKERS FESTIVAL 2020
(22nd - 30thAUGUST 2020)
The artists who take part to the FBF – which is a non-competitive event – are divided in two categories: invited musicians and fringe credited artists.
THE INVITED MUSICIANS (soloists or bands):
- Receive hospitality (board and accomodation) from the organisation and will be refunded for their travel expenses.
- They have to perform for the whole Festival unless there is a different agreement with the organisers.
- Every year the Festival is dedicated to a Guest City, that means that part of the 20 bands invited are coming from that city to represent it.
- The invited acts (soloists, duo or bands) are 20.
THE FRINGE CREDITED ARTISTS (who are mostly musicians but also artists performing other street shows genres):
- Can benefit only from the special offers for accommodation and restaurants suggested by the Organisation.
- The number of the performing fringe credited bands varies every day, according to the space availability. In any case we expect to have 300 bands distributed during the 8 days of the Festival.
No artists/bands will get money for their performances from the organisation.
But all the buskers can ’pass their hat’.
Respecting the figure of the street musician/artist, we would like to point out that: (READ CAREFULLY):
- Electricity is NOT allowed
- Generators are NOT accepted
- Excessively amplifiers are not allowed (battery systems –max 50/100 watt- are accepted).
- At check-in we will check the amplifier plant.
- Complete drums are not accepted (only a maximum of 3 pieces in muted bass drum are allowed).
- The application forms, presentations, images and video/audio files uploaded by the accepted bands will be published on the FBF website. CDs and DVDs are kindly requested by the organisation for its archive ( to be sent by ordinary post).
- We remind you that incomplete applications or withot either sufficient material or working videos, will not be considered.
- Our confirmation will be considered as tacit agreement concerning your constant presence at the Festival during the days given by our staff. Accepting our Accreditation you will be part of our program. Penalty the exclusion from future editions of the Festival.